The "Work and Holiday Visa" program encourages cultural exchange and closer ties between Argentina and Ireland by allowing young people to have extended holiday supplemented by short-term employment.
The visa is valid for a period of six months from date of issue, renewable for other three months.
- Download, complete and sign the visa application form in the link below.
- Download and sign affidavit declaring you have no criminal records.
- Must be between 18 and 30 years old and an Irish citizen.
- Valid Irish passport (valid for the entirety of the trip to Argentina i.e. for a full year after their ticketed date of entry);
- 2 recent passport photos;
- Last bank statement (last 3 months) with a minimum balance of €2.500;
- A Police Certificate (Certificado de Antecedentes) that confirms that you have no criminal records. The date of issue has to be as close as possible to the date of your trip. Please note that Police certificates are required from all countries where you have lived in for more than 1 year within the last 3 years;
- Return airline tickets or proof of funds for aquiring a return ticket;
- Certificate of medical/travel insurance valid for the duration of the trip with a coverage of at least €30.000 euros and emergency repatriation expenses.
Once the Embassy has received the documentation above, the application will be processed.
The fee for the visa application is €150.00. Once you have all the documents you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.